Join the Friends of the Library
Libraries are vital local resources for literacy, learning, and community-building. Public libraries need volunteers, friends, and advocates! The Friends of the Lane Memorial Library is a non-profit organization that supports the library in a variety of ways. If you would like to get involved in supporting the Lane, there are many ways to get involved.
The Friends of the Lane Memorial Library invite you to see how you can get involved and support the library!
Please come to our general meeting and find out more about us on
Wednesday May 2nd at 6:30 pm in the Lane Room of the Library
All are welcome to attend!
There are two ways to get involved and support The Friends of the Lane Memorial Library:
1. Join the Friends and support our work with your membership donation (starts at $10). There is no obligation to volunteer, although we would be thrilled if you are able.
2. Join the Friends and become involved to the degree that you are able.
Find some activities here that interest you!
· Chairing a committee
· Serving on the Friends Board
· Fundraising ideas
· Grant writing
· Publicity or poster distribution
· Mailings, telephoning members
· Sorting for book sales or working at book sales
· Bake sales
· Volunteering in the library
· Library outreach ideas
Help us in Planning:
Avenues for generating more public support for the library
Lectures & Programs to benefit the community and utilize library’s resources
Used Book Sales
Special Fund-Raising Events
Find out more about us and send in your application today!
Linda Libbey, Publicity for the Friends of the Lane Memorial Library
6 Lamprey Terrace
Hampton, NH 03842